1 in 3 households suffer from, are exposed to, or are otherwise impacted by addiction. You are not alone. Our medication-assisted treatment program can help not only you but also your family.
“Medication-assisted treatment saves lives while increasing the chances a person will remain in treatment and learn the skills and build the networks necessary for long-term recovery.”
-Michael Botticelli, director, national drug control policy
Your Lifesaving InvestmentMonthly
- Direct access to your healthcare provider.
- Concierge level care [direct texting with your provider]
- Unlimited office visits as dose adjustments are needed
- Group Therapy [offered 4 days/week]
- All urine drug screens included
- Accountability from a team of people that want you to succeed and who will provide you encouragement, love, and support.
Relentlessthere is a better way.
Our mission has been and continues to be using all the tools available to us to help you find relief from your struggles. That is why we believe in using medication, counseling, and proven biblical principles.
Unlike other faith-based treatment programs, we believe that medication can be very beneficial when treating addiction, withdrawal, depression, and anxiety. We use medicine as one of our tools to get you relief from your suffering.
Our team includes biblical counselors, addiction counselors, and peer recovery specialists who can walk with you to find healing in your relationships, resolution of your internal pain, and hope for a better future than you’ve imagined.
What we have found is that applying biblical principles to life’s can bring healing to situations in which a person has felt completely stuck and hopeless in a given situation.